Bredon Cottage is nestled in beauty and seclusion, with an awe inspiring view. It is set in a most beautiful garden, on the edge of the indigenous forest, with a magnificent view of the Tyhume valley and surrounding mountains. It boasts its very own waterfall and natural rock pool overlooking the valley.
The cottage sleeps 4 guests, in two bedrooms, one with a king size bed and the other with a queen size bed. It has two full bathrooms (one with free-standing bath), a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a separate large comfortable lounge and living room.
It is equipped with full DSTV and all the necessities to make your stay memorable. Whether you are on honeymoon or just want a special stay to remember, this will be your exclusive stay of choice!
For that peaceful getaway and a little taste of paradise, Bredon welcomes you!
- Sleeps four adults in two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms – One with shower and other with free standing bath and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Spacious lounge area with wood burning fireplace
- Gas stove in kitchen as well as microwave and full size fridge
- Cosy woodfire in kitchen and dining area.
- Covered Gazebo with braai facilities and stunning view over the valley.
- Natural seasonal eternity swimming pool.
- Beautiful garden with streams.
- Property parameters are fenced.